Smoking Quotes – Quotes About Smoking To Help You Stop
Personally, it took me more than one year to stop smoking. I embedded myself in smoking quotes. It takes effort, determination and wisdom to stop smoking. My friend, smoking kills. It seriously does. Some people will tell you that it is better to smoke Marijuana than to smoke Cigarette but i personally tell you that smoking is smoking as they all go to the lungs and even the heart especially when you smoke and slouch.
These are some smoking quotes that helped me to personally run very far from smoking.
- The true face of smoking is disease, death and horror – not the glamour and sophistication the pushers in the tobacco industry try to portray. — David Byrne
- After years of denial and deception, the Philip Morris company has admitted that cigarette smoking causes lung cancer and other diseases. This formal acknowledgment comes far too late but still we must all welcome it. It can be the beginning of clearing the air. ~ Bill Clinton
- “What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it, that’s another matter.” — Peter F. Drucker
- “All the suffering, stress and addiction comes from not realizing you already are what you are looking for.” –Jon Kabat-Zinn
- It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” –Tony Robbins
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” -Zig Ziglar
- One thousand Americans stop smoking every day — by dying. ~Author Unknown
- Much smoking kills live men and cures dead swine. ~George D. Prentice
- I went on a diet, stopped smoking dope, cut out the drinking and heavy eating, and in fourteen days I lost two weeks. – Sir Custac Cant
- Why Drink and Drive…??
When you can Smoke n Fly…
Dont hate Smoker…every cigarette might be their last…
- A cigarette a day keeps the doctor in pay!
- “At least three times every day take a moment and ask yourself what is really important. Have the wisdom and the courage to build your life around your answer.” -Lee Jampolsky
- The best way to quit is to never start.